Dark Charge Bourbon Barrel Aged is the first of its kind. This year we created a cuvee of previous year's base liquid. 2020 Dark Charge is a blend of barrels from 2018, 2019, and 2020!
Tasting Notes: This barrel age stout features deep aromas of stone fruits such as plums that pairs nicely with the notes of coffee and roast. The bourbon barrel character brings for smooth notes of vanilla, toffee, and caramel that complement the beer's overall heavy mouthfeel. A perfect harmony of complex roasted malt stout character with the delicate notes of bourbon and oak.
Whether at home or in our taprooms, on Saturday, December 5th we will celebrate the 6th annual release of Dark Charge Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout at Dark Charge Day 2020. Unlike in years past, we're hosting the bottle sales exclusively online to avoid the crowds and keep our guests safe.
- Bottle Limit: 4 per person
- Bottle Pick-up: Beginning Saturday, December 5th from 11a - 11p
- Pickup Location: Covington or Cincinnati Taprooms
Bottle reservations will close on Wednesday, December 1st at 11 pm. You may begin picking up your bottles on Saturday, December 5th at the taproom you select. Each taproom will have a dedicated Curbside pick-up location where you'll be able to pick up your order at your own convenience.The not-so-fine print:
- If you are using a proxy (person other than yourself) to pick up your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide that information.
- Pick-up time: Bottles may be picked up between 11a -11p on Saturday, December 5th at the taproom you selected. We encourage all orders to be picked up during the month of December.
- Must be 21 to purchase. A valid government-issued ID will be required with pick up.
- Please bring your order confirmation to pick up
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com
Reserve your bottles now and let's Lift One to Life!